Instagram

09 June 2010

apakah

and the thing now is saya macam buku. err, ayesha, tade perumpamaan lain ke? -____- hah, whatever. see, i don't care. the best is when u try to find me. where as, i'm actually just there. and i know you're struggling to find me. at last, you found me. andd...

ble dah habis, you're just like, "ok i'm done, byebye" and u leave me with the crap. haha, you're so nice. so good. well done. but u see, i'm not done with you. until u take back all the crap on my head. huhh. chah, no need to say all this. burr. 

dan knape buku? err, entahlaa. suddenly came out from the mind. penat laa awk. asyik kne perah otak je. hahh, at last, awk lupe jugak. hmm. dah laa, sy malas nak criter. saya dah biasa pon. dan the facts is actually you have no idea. see, how useless i am. burr. sakitlaa. 

tapi takpe. sy tak kesah. 
hmm, hi my friends, takpayah bace lg yeh yg kat atas tu. craps. saje nak luahkan prasaan tanpe memberitahu sesiapa. burr. oh ye, ini adalh post sy yg ke 79. satu lagi post sbelum sampai ke 80. kenape tak tunggu 100? sebab 80 ni bawak bnyk makne dlm hidup sy. hmm. so, welcome to my world. =.= hahh, what i'm talking about?

burr. luse nak g sunway. yeahh. its a good feel. but see, ayah book on the wrong time. time pakcik azmi nak kawin laa time tu kne book. burr. ehh, tak kesah laa. and i would spend my time on the ice rink!!! thats the best part. and iman is with me! :D hee, sbb die paling rapat dengan sy. wahh. baguss :)

hmm. well, nexweek, SINGAPORE! yeah, i love it. at least i dont have to stay in the house and doing nothing =.= 

ok lahh. byebye

 tringin nak main benda ni. ohh, i miss aussie!

No comments: