Instagram

31 December 2011

Always Unique

Happy New Year 2012
*bunga api*

So I've spent my last day of 2011 with my beloved friends. We went for lunch together, watching movie and bought the same Tshirt. Okay, I would say that I end the year with laughs and smiles. And it would absolutely even better if Zanee, Qis, Izzati and Qush were there too. I miss them :(



 Perfect 
SuperGirls 

Adynn's treat 



We should do this again next time! :D





Awww, this is so cute! Babies 



Me heart them 


"Aku sambut Awal Muharram je." Please -,- Jangan nak hipokrit sangat ;p Lagipon dear, Awal Muharram dah lepas. And tak salah nak wish or sambut Tahun Baru cuma jangan berlebih lebih, itu je :) Lalalala~ 


So goodbye forever 2011. You've been so nice to me :) And yes, you're the best year of my entire school life. and maybe the best year so far. Ya Allah, thanks for everything you gave me. My big family. My awesome best friends. My amazing friends, classmates and schoolmates. My greatest teachers. And everyone around me. and may 2012 be even better... Ya Allah, please guide me :')






Never Ordinary :)




No comments: