Instagram

03 January 2012

A tralalalala :)

Okay, so I don't really know where to start. Its page 3 of 366. Yeah hahaha. Well 2 days back, I was at home doing absolute nothing. Sad life. Boring days, whatever you said. And I don't remember what I've been doing yesterday at all. Oh yeah besides the Balloon Chocolate Cup. I failed. Lalala. And the chocolate wasn't even taste like chocolate. 


Okay here is it, 1 January 2012, my big brother cousin, engaged. And EVERYONE was there. *terkilan* :( I was supposed to be there and I blame ibu for this. Hahaha she got a lot of works to do. Hmm. Me, sad. I miss my cousins. I miss the kids, Haikal Aina Hadif Jimmy Ana, semua :( And I dont remember the last time I met MakTeh putih melepak tu. It just like since forever. 


So here it is. Got this from Kak Anis. Tunang dia lawa juga :) Abang Syafiq look tembam in here. And if you ever remember, I had once post about him. He's the one that had cancer. But he's recovered and healthy now. Alhamdulillah :) After dia dah sihat, badan dia naik, pipi dia tembam, and I've never seen him that way. Allah bless :)



So to abang syafiq and his tunang, kak nisa, cepat kahwin, cepat bagi saya anak saudara ramai-ramai :) Yeayyy haha. dan, semoga sihat sampai bila-bila. Aminn. You know, it is sad. I have family dead due to cancer. Ya Allah, Kau permudahkan urusan mereka. Amin.

So tomorrow, school start again. I've frequently said that I miss school, I miss everything about school. Yeah it is. Well facebook and twitter connect me to everyone. Lalala. Even my precious Cikgu Laili. Haha. But still, i miss seeing her in person.


"Pas ni bila korang dah keja, n dah ade life msg2 tak kan kacau sya lagi kan......" - Cikgu Laili. 


I dont know what exactly she thought about this. But I feel sad cause I realize the truth and the fact. The fact that each and everyone of us will have our own life. Not today, but someday. The fact that everyone will forget everything someday. Not all, but some memories. The priority change. Become an option. You know what I mean, kan Qistina. Well, we'll see.  


I just can only hope and pray that will not happen. Especially to my amazing best friends. Things I fear the most is being forgotten. being abandon. being left. being alone. Well that just me. Biggest problem of mine. And oh another thing. I always over thinking. But it seems to be normal as muhaiminah is also that kind of person. HAHAHA kbai. But yeah this is another problem, I'm afraid to express myself. So no one ever knew that. So it is 3 in 1 problem. Meh jom bancuh dengan air, jadi probrinks. Kay -___-


Well until now, I dont really understand why people loves me. Why my best friends loves me, why they treat me well. And why not the person that always being alone. I found them at school. Alone and just sometimes be seen. Disappear and suddenly appear. With no feelings, no everything in their face. Why they? why not me? Yeah true, it isnt me who should questioning what Allah's doing. Just wondering and craving to know. I should be grateful kan. Alhamdulillah. 



And even if you're not meant to be with me in my future, you still will be the prettiest past I've ever had in my life. Note this. To the people I love. 

1 comment:

thuraya nur said...

lawa gila gambar kat cermin ni, comell :D sukaaa!!! HAHA