Instagram

30 January 2012

Be a good one.


#factsaboutme  The name given is Nur Ayesha Nadhrah
#factsaboutme  I'm not officially 18. 
#factsaboutme  I got the best big family ever. I believe everyone would say that :)
#factsaboutme  The Perfect Nine is my best friends. They're awesome.
#factsaboutme  I easily fall in love. With everyone
#factsaboutme  I love kids and babies so much. 
#factsaboutme  I want to be somebody who inspires people. One day Insyaallah
#factsaboutme  I love humanity, and this time, Yasmin Ahmad and Pauley inspires me the most. 
#factsaboutme  I love music. I'm more to locals. 
#factsaboutme  I love instrumental music 
#factsaboutme  I love classical music. Sarah Brightman one of them  
#factsaboutme  I'm a proud Malaysian and never less Muslim :)
#factsaboutme  I'm very good at pretending and hiding my feelings. 
#factsaboutme  I'm playful, talkative but shy
#factsaboutme  I'm a Math person. Seriously.
#factsaboutme  I see things differently
#factsaboutme  Day dreaming is my full time job. 
#factsaboutme  I talk to myself every second
#factsaboutme  I love school. 
#factsaboutme  Milo is my drink. I dont like soft drinks
#factsaboutme  Prefer chocolate than candy
#factsaboutme  I love Purple Turquoise Yellow Soft Pink the most
#factsaboutme  I love Australia so much. I've been in there once.
#factsaboutme  HTC's user. Touch screen lover
#factsaboutme  I only love soccer when it is our Harimau. 
#factsaboutme  Gigi Besi girl
#factsaboutme  I love skating.
#factsaboutme  I can swim. I enjoy it so much
#factsaboutme  I love Ice Hockey
#factsaboutme  I love reading.
#factsaboutme  I dont take anything seriously unless I love them.
#factsaboutme  Being left is my biggest fear
#factsaboutme  I miss Gammarians. So much. 
#factsaboutme  Teachers are not somebody I avoid like most people did. We're friends, best friends some times hahaha. i'm serious -__-
#factsaboutme  I love english so much. But ignore the broken one. I'm learning :)
#factsaboutme  I love beauty. And I believe every single person are beautiful except the 'jahat' one. The real jahat one 
#factsaboutme  I dont like compliments. Cause I totally have no idea how to react with those -_-
#factsaboutme  I got the best childhood memories ever. Most people dont. And I'm proud :D
#factsaboutme  I love stars 
#factsaboutme  I love dancing.
#factsaboutme  I hate being away from my family.
#factsaboutme  I've went to UK, Australia, Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore, Hong Kong. I love travelling so much. I love different environment. I love people. 
#factsaboutme  I love NCIS. And I think every Crime Scene Drama. 
#factsaboutme  I love photography
#factsaboutme  I hate darkness. 
#factsaboutme  Ayam is my favourite food. 
#factsaboutme  My hair is not really black. 
#factsaboutme  Oh I love Hot Chocolates too :)
#factsaboutme  I love Baju Kurung. Jeans and Tshirt 
#factsaboutme  Cakes : White Choc Macadamia. 
#factsaboutme  I'm so garang to my lil sisters. 
#factsaboutme  A fan of AinMaisarah
#factsaboutme  #TeamYuna LOL K tetiba -__-
#factsaboutme  Tak boleh duduk diam. Suka merayau. dapat gelaran *kaki rayau* by somebody -_- 
#factsaboutme  I tak suka perpisahan. Hurt me the most
#factsaboutme  I easily forgive and forget.
#factsaboutme  I live beyond my imagination.
#factsaboutme  When I tell you I LOVE YOU, I really mean it. And since then, you'll be forever in my heart. No matter who you are. 
#factsaboutme  I love the whole stories of high school memories. Especially my senior year.
#factsaboutme  I'm awesome (Y) Hahah 
#factsaboutme  I'm going to sleep now :) BYEEE











No comments: