Instagram

17 January 2012

Perfect



I am 17 years and 2 months old today. Huh, I dont know how and where to start -_- 
I had enough of boring and empty day. I dont know what to do. Nowadays, even twitter and facebook cant cheer me up. I mean, bila login macam tak ada apa apa kat sana. Just strangers. Huh. I cant see my friends anywhere. Macam lama sangat tak cakap dengan diorang. Macam jauh sangat. hmm. I dont know. I think maybe it just me who feels that way. 


And now, i've learn how to stop hurting my self. Stop think about other people and start thinking about yourself. Sounds so selfish right? But it works. Kadang-kadang perkara yang paling sakit tu datang dari diri sendiri. Kan? Kita yang selalu lebih-lebih. Taking care of something you shouldnt even look at it. And realize they wont ever appreciate it, and become sad. See? Padahal it was you yang cari pasal at the first place. I'm not talking about anyone. It was just me. Hahaha so silly. But, I trust this. What you give, you get back.   


Well okay dah lah tu dah. So one of my cousin asked me this 'Kau tulis banyak-banyak ni siapa je yang baca?' Well, I dont care if no one ever read this. Cause I know, one day and someday, I'll be the one who read all this back and laugh so hard. Realizing on how immature i was. And the problems I cried, that actually made by myself. And maybe to refresh all the memories in here. So that I can clearly remember one of the most valuable things that ever happened in my life. Obviously, my high school life. Because guna calculator kira, almost 100% of my entries, were about my high school life. I dont know how long I'll be doing this, i mean blogging. As long as I have things to write then I'll continue with this. 


Now dekat rumah, dari pagi sampai petang, laptop ni tak pernah tutup. Walaupun aku buat benda lain. Hahah. I have nothing to do. Bilik tu berapa puluh kali kemas rak. Ye, kemas rak -_- Sekarang kita belajar masak ;p Sebab tak pernah puas makan apa yang bibik masak. So its the time for me to cook. To actually learn how to cook. Start with following all the recipe in the internet and even from the recipe books. Seriously I tell you, bibik ni maggi pon tak lepas -_- Mesti ada je yang tak kena. K i should stop merungut i think. 


Last Sunday I went to Uncle Chun's house for tahlil and a little family meeting. Dah lama tak gather macam tu :) Having fun. And Aunty Mazwin punya ayam masak merah Wow. K -_- Masa tahlil diorang sebut nama our family yang dah pergi. Truly I miss most of them. Arwah makde, arwah opah de. Hmm. Alfatihah. So april ni ada family day again yeay :D Tahun lepas me tak pergi. SPM punya pasal. EEEEER. Semoga tahun ni semua pergi. Tak sabar :D dan masa tu kita dah ada lesen yeay.




"Whatever you are, be a good one" 





4 comments:

thuraya nur said...

'Kau tulis banyak-banyak ni siapa je yang baca?'<-- well tiap hari aku baca/tgk blog kau at least 5 kali haha serious -.-

AyeshaNadhrah said...

HAHAHAHA Alah wayaaaaa malu lah kitaaaaaa ;p haha terima kasih waya. aku pon hari hari bukak blog kau lagi lagi, kau hari hari update << tak tipu ;D hehehe

thuraya nur said...

"hari-hari update" hahahahahahaha LOL

AyeshaNadhrah said...

Hahaha betul en? ;p