Instagram

11 January 2012

Rules #51

Page 8 of 366 : My opah passed away. Well, it has been almost 2 month she was sick. 86 years old. I think. Erm well, she's not really my opah. She's my dad's aunt. But she take care of my father when he was a little boy. And she was once take care of me when i was in kindergarten but it was not so long. Well, basically she's close to us. Alfatihah. I'm not that sad. She's been suffering for i dont know how long. Well she's strong person, she's kind, and inspiring most people around her. 


Okay, today we're at the page 11 of 366. Its 11 January. I'm still here, alive. Hahaha -___- Alhamdulillah. But the days really isnt going well. I'm stuck at home. Yeah with the foods, the movies, the hurh :[ My best friends are not around as usual. I mean, we're not at school. As usual. Hahah yeah i dont know wht i'm thinking. I just missed the school so much I guess. Muhaimin is in Sarawak now. Muhaiminah is in Kuantan with the little Tisya. Fara is at her home. Haha still looking for a job. Izzati is in Cameron doing the same thing I'm doing, license. Adynn, I met her, in the internet yeah hmm. Qistina and Shahzani, both working. and who else? Oh yeah, Qushwa. Havent see her hmm. Well, I miss all of you amazing 8 :( 


So last night was a tough night. Haha if you read my tweets. LOL. Yeah im crying last night on a small matter. It was nothing -___- Just a silly me. Hmm ignore this kay. 




I miss my girls. I miss my girls.

Oh ye,there's another thing I want to tell. I already pass halfway of getting my driving license. YEAY ME. I cant wait to drive my family and my best friends hahaha it would be funnnnnn. Sure it will. Okay sudahlah ni. Movie Marathonnnnnnnnnn :D

Sometimes You're Wrong - Rules #51 
Hahaha obsessions *wink*






No comments: