Instagram

01 December 2011

It has come to end

So SPM is over for me. And I'm waiting for 6 December. Nak hangout nak gelak ketawa bahagia. And I'm not going to worry anything about the papers. I've done my best so it is time to tawakal, and hoping that all the pemeriksa will be in a very good mood when they mark my papers. Lol. May Allah bless you pemeriksa. Be good to everyone. 



And this :( I gonna miss you so much Gamma :*
Waya's




Ayah asked me this "So apa perasaan habis exam sekarang?" "I want Lesen," And I keep on repeating the same answer. Hehehe. And I got the second green light :) Yeay me :) So macam macam nak buat after this. But first of all I need to think how am I gonna increase my monthly allowances. Tak nak kerja. Just no. 


And OHHHHH, Muhaimin punya PLKN. He got the first series and going to Bintulu Sarawak :) And first January tahuuuu! Well, aku akan hilang sekejap teman bergosip, kawan bergaduh, kawan lawan mulut, kawan mengusik mr boolat. Haih :( Dah lah Izzati pon nak pindah :( Its going to be 6 of us after this here. 



Gonna miss you big bro. 

No comments: