Instagram

15 December 2011

SuperChacha is flying

I've planned this for such a long time where actually I've been doing this for years. Summary of the year. Hahah I dont really have the idea of naming it. Duh, whatever. So its 15 December. 15 hari sebelum 2012. Semoga tahun itu akan jadi lebih baik dari tahun sebelumnya :)


Thirteen year-old me
Very childish. Nerd? Hahah. Yeah kind of. Bendahari 1Kualiti. Tak pernah fail ukur sekolah. Ye, memang kuat merayau. Semua cikgu kenal. Orang panggil Adynn and me, Belangkas. Masa tu, i dont even know what Belangkas looks like. Ye memang teruk. Cermin mata bulat-oval like seriously i am weird and ugly. I dont really see my self as a kid anymore. Hakikatnya. Hmm doing all stuff that make me happy even it was wrong. Qistina, still my barney :) Bukan 'Adynn' tapi Dinie. Jarakkan meja masa bergaduh -,- Izzani kitorang panggil adik, and i dont remember why but that was lame. Lepak tepi balcony. And oh oh, i still remember, ubat bengkak Qistina ;D Haha masa tu Road Run, kaki adynn sampai bengkak. hahaha. Diary Qistina, kitorang bukak guna gunting ;p oh Qis, please forgive me X) Naim. Abang Muaz Baldi. Yeah we were bullying him. Sukan dekat IKBN. I joined Rumah Kuning punya perbarisan was yeah quite fun. Cikgu Norazlina Chu Ahmad, Cikgu Jihan my favorite teacher. Cikgu Mazura masa tu disastrous haha :) Yang lain, entah tak ingat. 


Fourteen year-old me
One of the best school year ever ;) 2 Objektif. Where Generation Crew created. I've changed. Walaupun sikit. My classmates was my best friends. We conquered the class. Everything were on us. Ziqa, Nino, Krol, Fara, Minah, Lina, Adynn, Safwah. The four boys, Arif, Azim, Fikri and Harith. Hmm :) Good memories. The teachers pon superb. Cikgu Pogee, Teacher Ros, Cikgu Rosnita :) and oh, Ustaz Syafawie. I miss his stories, his advices. I miss him. 5 July, Jom Karnival. Rabbit Western theme. Last day of school, we were playing with tepung where when I was in primary school it was illegal. Haha, it is now, but who cares ;p and yes it was my first time playing with tepung haha -,- But dalam manis ada pahit. From the 'bitter' I've learned how someone be clone of someone else just to make he looks good in front of other people. and the value of friendship. Yeah the hikmah always cover up the bad things. 


Fifteen year-old me
For me, it was the worst class ever. 3 Optimis. yet it was not 'that' bad. Kawan kawan, we all split up. Suku ke Objektif, suku lagi ke Efektif. So things was not so fun. Plus it was PMR year. But it was the year where I started to get close to my big bro, Muhaimin. I dont remember anything that brings a lot of memories except for Kadet Remaja Sekolah. Was extremely fun and memorable. But its better for me to keep it to myself. But the after-PMR-life was extremely amazing and fun. We did what everybody dont do. We do our own activities. Now, i'm missing Cikgu Siti Rahmah so much :) 


Sixteen year-old me
I entered the Science stream class. 4 Gamma. Everything was new to me. The books, the teachers, the environment, the everything about it. People said it is your honeymoon year. Trust me, it was not that easy. Addmath was the nightmare. The first test, I managed not to get any failed. But the next and the rest Haih :/ Class? We're not 'that' united. I dont even know some of them even it has come to end of the year. But what Teacher Azlina did, has changed our relationship a little. We become closer to each other after the 'tukar tempat'. Hahah. ICT? Its our rules ;p


Sentiasa Mencari Seronok was created. It was 10 of us. Me, Adynn, Minah, Fara, Muhaimin. Mira, Airin, Afif, Fanah, and Qistina. We did everything together. We fight of little things. We eat, we played, we run together. We even cried together. But this is the year where we fought a lot of times. 'Diorang ni asyik gelakkkk je' 'They never know what meaning of sad' 'Mana saya pergi mesti nampak awak gelak' Yeah, that really us that time. Kelantan trip was the best trip ever. We look so much bad. We conquered the best place in train. We even argued with the teachers. We got the best place on the way back. Hahaha superb nice memories ever.   


Seventeen year-old me
The best of everything I've ever had ;) TokIn was created. I am actually glad we fight a lot cause that actually made our friendship even tighter. I met Shahzani and Izzati. My new bestfriends. Just scroll down to another posts, you can see how shining we are lol ;p Yeah I love them to death. They own my heart. Well we have a lot of names. Tok In, GengBilikGuru, GengBudakGorgeous and SuperGorgeous. Hahaha X) Cikgu Hasmalaili. She is our mummy. She's pretty. She's awesome. She's funny. Yeah really. And 'cruel' sometimes lol ;p Miss her so much ;( And yeah, she's the reason we got the GengBilikGuru title. Yeah because of youuu. Some things really remind me of her. BMW, Red Velvet, Anuar Zain, Orange colour, haha XD Enough said, she's the best teacher ever. Even she's never teaches us any subjects. If you ever read this, lol never, Love you ;D The Gammarians? Yeah we're so cool. Sazah Saripah haha. I gonna miss everything about this class. So, it is the best senior year I've ever had :)






Okay. I've summarise everything. Actually, malas nak tulis banyak banyak hee :) I listed only the best of the year I think :) Theres a lot more I wanna write but never mind :) It five years of happiness. Thankyou Allah for the perfect family i had. Thankyou for the amazing best friends and friends. Families and friends, you mean the world to me. Allah loves me. Allah loves us ;)  


And Oh, warmth welcome to my dearest SuperQushie to Super Gorgeous. Youre now one of us :) You can count on me like one two three.... Ill be there ;D Loveyouu 


Oh ni, nak promote something :


My Life as a Vampire Barbie

Good work.
Great taste.
Marvellous.
Excellent writings.
From my sister, Qistina :)
You should read her writes
I always love her writes. 
 Sebelum tidur boleh baca ! hehe

Oh oh oh. Ombak Rindu. I read the review from Ali Atan. Tragedy murahan? Well I'm craving to know what it is all about. Yeah for me, OR is just nice. It keep rolling in my mind about the point of view. The Muslim thingy really disturb me. Sometimes I think Ali Atan was right. But it made me think and asking a lot. Well, Imma find the answers :) And and the thought, "I would rather ask my children to watch the cartoons that have a lot of 'Islam' with no 'Muslims' other than watch the movies with everyone is 'Muslims' but no 'Islam' in it." Help me? 

Okay post ni takde gambar. But haha let it be. Malas nak cari. 

No comments: