Instagram

15 June 2011

yester-day was great

Its khamis already. its 12.07am in the morning. I'm sleepy but I want to finish this first. Yeah first koko in second semester. I really had a great time with my friends :) Dalam kelas I couldnt stop laughing with Airin Mira Waya Adynn Nadia and Gamma. 


Quarter Master. We supposed to clean up all the habuk in the sport store. But we were too lazy and end up playing with the skipping rope. It was fun. Laughing hardly and we got the afternoon session students attention. Some of them were laughing too -.- Muhaimin jatuh banyak kali. Saya tersangkut banyak sangat. Afif tukang ajar. Qys record video. Adynn the best student. Minah pun not bad. Izzati and Miera tukang pusing tali ;D Airin cuba jugak, tapi nampak lebih kepada supergirl-wannabe. Shahzani and Fara takdatang koko. Fara migrain kut. Dan tentunya kalau ada dorang lagi best. Haha enough. 


Lepas tu gosip where actually cerita-cerita. Ye cerita-cerita sampai Qistina's grandma datang jemput dia balik dekat foyer. Hahahahaha. Kelako. -and I know my english is bad. Haha, at least I'm trying ==' Lol




What a day

No comments: