Instagram

10 September 2011

Worth waiting

Just sharing some of my self snap photos at Pakde's open house just now. 
First picture : Nadaaaaa :)
Second picture : Makyong saya! :) 
Third one : baby Zahir saya :) 



Oh ye, Makngah cantik saya cakap tadi, SPM ni take it easy jeh ;p HAHA. Kalaulah boleh. Hmm. Saya takut makngah :( takut.
  Alahaih, cepat lah habis SPM. boleh ikut pegi jungle trekking, pegi panjat gunung. pergi camping, pergi masuk gua. like seriously you guys kena bawak saya jugak faham! Okay, cepatlah habis. Dan tadi kena marah sebab chatting dengan makyong tak baca buku malam tadi. hehe, kena bebel. mak aih :)


I never felt lonely, being left, abandon, err whenever they are here. I am grateful I'm born in this big family. I love them. 








I hate the fact that whenever you post something, my heart scream to know what it is all about. You left me behind so far. Now, I know nothing about you. I miss you. and yes I lied for telling others that I dont care any more! it just hurt so much. I wonder if you had ever realised that. 

No comments: