Instagram

21 September 2011

Baby Boogaloo

Okay. Three subjects to go and 5 papers on the way. Terlebih sikit because of Seni papers. But never mind. Oh I got 46 over 80 marks for my addmath paper 1. A lot of silly mistakes. Yes stupid mistakes I did. Like seriously my mouth is like this :O when I checked the paper just now. Hah kesah? And now, I am worried about chemistry paper that was today's paper, and for the first time in my life, I think, Biology papers were all the way easier than this. Sorry cikgu marina. My bad :( 


Oh ye yesterday the teachers decided to have some fire drill. And everyone was like, "We need to study, man!" "Oh My God, Biology paper after this. Oh please man!" And me was like this :O Oh teachers, Kenapa? Kenapa? And we wasted our time there for almost an hour. Hah.  And and, ada pakcik bomba datang tengah tengah panas membahang (I felt dizzy) tu buat pertunjukan? (err i dont know the word) cara-cara padam kebakaran. The first thing here I want to say is not wrong to do fire drill just to be ready, but hey thats not the perfect time. We're having exams. Big exam XP haih. Second, PANAS TAHU TAK :( but we manage to be the 'Budak Baik' instead of being the 'kureng'. Err, cgLaili -,- Haha, okay lah fine tanak cakap lebih lebih, dan..


Ya Allah, jauhi dan lindungilah sekolah kami dari sebarang bencana dan malapetaka. Amin :)

Oh I learnt new word today : PISTANTHROPHOBIA (the fear of trusting). Cheh. Starts my puasa 6 yesterday and i was so weak. Gastric gas is all over the body. Hmm. I dont like it. 

Oh yaa, the thing I'll miss about school by the time I leave, is obviously the people there. The teachers my friends and the person the reason I smiled and laughed. You have no idea how much you mean to me. Kbye.

No comments: