Instagram

08 August 2011

Merapu sebentar hmm

Talking about future is the hardest of all, I think. I dreaming about a future where I can share all my happiness with everybody in this world. Yeah really. When I was a kid, I wanted to become a doctor, so that I can at least give some hope to the people out there who need it. The idea was from my aunts. But now it seems harder than what I was thinking. Ya Allah, please, guide me :(


Cakap pasal hope. Semua orang macam simpan harapan tinggi betul. "I believe u can do it sha," "i hope ure the next doctor in the family," "Maklang nak tengok Ayesha," and more. yeah more. It just, whenever I get into the situation, my spirit to study and do the best increase like Wow. dan selepas itu, 'eeeiyek'. trust me it is better in sound. err hmm. hahah. Oklah dah. 


"tak kira apapun nanti, yang penting sekarang, sekarang."-cikgu siti zalina :) hoyeah


okay sekolah seem to be boring. seriously it is. duduk bangun tulis cakap baring gelak thats it. ahaha. but it is better than duduk rumah and doin nothing, err belajar pon boleh senanya. atleast i got something to do at school. 


mata pedih berair wana merah. Ya Allah sakitnyaaa :( Huh.  




 I see the world differently because I live beyond my imagination  

No comments: