Instagram

25 November 2012

Clumsy. That's so me.

So it is one week left before the semester break ends. And truly said, I am veghy excited. Tapi cuak tak cuak jugak lah kan hahaha. But but tolak tepi. Dah lama sangat kat rumah. Makin mengembang lagi ada. Tak cool. Rambut dah ku potong tapi tak macam potong -_- hmm. Semoga semester dua ni lebih bahagia lol dan happier dan semakin baik :) In Shaa Allah. 

In Shaa Allah? Why not Insyaallah? Sebenarnya sebutan dia kena panjangkan Shaa tuuu. Kalau tengok sebutan Arab dia. Thats the different. Okay selingan haha. Semalam punya semalam, i got a very shocking news from a friend. And tell you what, I was freak out like never before. Tak memasal aku nangis shaking nak demam sakit dada sgala bagai because the news scared the hell out of me. I was never afraid like that before. Menggigil gigil aku pegang phone dengan laptop. Tak jadi tengok Mariam Kampung Putat ada Hamis Jalikha! Hahaha. But it turns out, she was just kidding (I knew she was kidding hours later, dalam keheningan malam lol hening sangat) -,-

Aku tak tahulah aku ke yang over ke ape. But the thing is, if you're in my shoes, you'll freak out like I did too. Or maybe it just me :3 Tak kesah lah. I'm not mad or something. I was freaking scared (Its something that I cant control). I swear, aku tak pernah takut sampai macam ni sekali the whole life. Orang yang rapat dengan aku mesti tahu, kalau aku takut aku jadi gelabah, aku jadi tak tentu arah. Hahaha mesti terbayang aku tengah gelabah kan? Lol aku tahu kelakar dan rasa nak tampar. Sorry, I dont know how to control that part of myself yet. Later, I'll figure out somethg hehe.

Well it gave me lessons. Control diri. Focus, it is what important. Entah lah I thought if the news was freaking true pon takkan aku nak freak out everyday shaking everyday, But tell you what, yeah it was a total bangg on me. The next day that is yesterday, aku demam seram sejuk. Tangan tetiba shaking dada berdebar debar and sometimes hardly breath. Haha me so weird. Rasa nak tampar diri sendiri pon ada. Over nak mampus. But tell you, I wasnt kidding, kennot control mann. So after all, I put the blame on myself. I should learn to control myself. So non of this thing would happened (except the news part if it was actually true). I'm fine now. I am actually grateful, He listens to me, and my prayers. 

The first paragraph of this entry was written the night before I got the news (Haha I stopped whatever I was doing after I received the news). So at this moment, it is 5 days left before I'm going back to Melaka. I am mentally ready but not physically. Gosh my body is sick. Tell me how is it going to be healthy if what I eat was never vegetables or fruits. Tak fit. Tak macam dulu masa rajin swimming, haha ingat lagi dulu, terperasan six packs kat badan, wa tak tipu, baru nak jadi, tapi tak terjadilah sebab pemalas. Sekarang, baru naik tangga dah semput macam asdfghjkl. Burgh nak jogging, hamak tak rajin hahaha. Kena ubah :( 

Lama tak ada banyak duit. Lama tak spend duit untuk beli buku banyak banyak. Lama tak pergi book fair. Nak kumpul duit. Nak simpan untuk beli buku. And today, I found myself in love with non-fiction books. I dont even know how and why. Seronok sebenarnya non-fictions ni. Dahlah, ni, another sem breaks story. Till then.

Happy Monday, adios :*

No comments: