Instagram

14 November 2012

A peace of mind (not until the end of the entry)

So I just got back from 4 days vacation to Cameron Highland. Hehe. And yes it was super fun and I just love every single moment I had there. Why ah I got too excited? Cameron je pon. The air, the view, it was so much refreshing. Clean and cold air. The green view. Gosh I just love it so much. Now, Cameron Highland is officially one of my favourite place in Malaysia haha -_- okay. But, it wasn't my first time and of course wont be my last. Instead of going to beach which I truly miss the relaxing beach sound. 

Four days and three nights at Bank Negara Bungalow with the family. Hehe thanks to my beautiful aunty, Mummy :) Had a great time with the cousins who I rarely got the chance to meet them. 

Bila pergi sini, aku lupa semua masalah aku (including the one yang tak sepatutnya panggil problem pon, oh whatever) Seriously it was a peace of mind. Rasa tenang yang amat. I just realized all I need was vacation haha. Hmm. I was thinking how great it will be if I have the chance to go there with the best friends, Qistina or whoever it is. I miss Qistina a lot. And yeah, I dont miss anyone like I miss her except my aunties. haha the two beautiful women on my last entry. Walaupun asyik hujan je. Lagilah kan sejuk nak mati haha. Nak pijak lantai pon berlari lari sebab sejuk.

"Kita kena pindah ke Cameron Highland, ayah kena kerja kat sana, KTM nak buat keretapi naik ke situ" Hahahaha ~,~ It will be so great if one day ayah bagitahu benda tu lol. So now I seriously dont get it why Izzati hates moving to CH except for leaving her friends here in cheras. Well okay, I maybe will miss cheras even more haha since dari kecik aku tinggal kat sini. Okay I'll stop the craps here.

Hmm, so result. Haha. All I can say it is more than teruk. And yeah I am disappointed with myself. Really really disappointed. But I dont know where all this super strength came from that I just know it, I gotta be strong and move on and work harder next time. The thing is.... passion. I just realized what I really want. but still I dont know what is my path. So I just have to work on the only path I have now. Hahhh It is real hard yknow. I chose Accounting because I love maths. But I never want my future life to be life full of crap numbers and thing. Tell you what, I know what I really want in my future life. I can see it clearly. But I JUST DONT KNOWWW. MANNN THIS IS SUPER CRAP AND HARD AND WHATSOEVER.

Okay ignore everything yang ada dalam paragraph atas ni. Sigh. Apa apa jelah. I need another vacation hahahaha. 2 weeks and 4 days left before the semester break ends. Tak cool okay. I am not ready baby, NOT READY :( I still want to be at home.

No pictures cause I'm so lazy to upload it. I'm not feeling well. I feel like asdfghjkl. I miss Qistina. I miss Afif. I miss Wani. I miss my aunts, I miss my cousins. I miss the best friends. Sobs. Okbai. ahhhh mood swing all sudden. Tak cool.

No comments: