Instagram

26 June 2012

I'm falling down

"I have to say, I have nothing to hold to but tawakkal. My spirit have been sucked up by I-don't-know-what. Pain and after pain. Only Allah knows how's trembling I am now. Ya Allah, I know You are always by my side. This time, hold me tighter than before. I'm falling down. Please Ya Allah, hold me tight. Ease this pain, ease everything." - Somebody that falling too.




This explain everything I'm going through currently. A lot of things happened to me. The world just bump into me. Its like the Tornado blew me away to somewhere I never thought of living. My spirit have been sucked up. Decreasing day by day. Hoping Allah will hold me tighter. I'm fully depends on Him. Praying He'll ease this pain. Calm my heart. Make me happy again. Make me the girl I used to be. I miss my self. I miss me. I really do. I never thought this would happen to me. 


People come and people go. To me, it depends on how you define it. Have you heard this before? "Some people come in our life as blessings, others come as lessons." As for now, most of them were just lessons. But I do treasure some as blessings. People wont come into our life to leave. Not simply as that. It must be, whether love, blessings, happiness or just lessons. None of them are the worst part. Well yeah, you did learn something from lessons, dont you? It is depends on how you take it. 


When I first came to UNITEN, all I want is to go home. By that time I realized I cant never live without my parents and my family. I cried almost everytime. When I walk to class. When I eat, when my mum called me. when my friends text me, when i tried to sleep, when I prayed. How ever, i managed to overcome all those feeling in just 3 days. Yes, Yas Dila and Echot are one of the reasons why. 


Then I got the tawaran UiTM, I felt nothing but just 'No way I'm going there, I'm gonna stay here' feeling. After a few discussions with my parents, they decided to sent me off to UiTM of course for many.... good reasons, i guessed. I was completely down and frustrated. Okay dah lah kot pasal ni. Sebenarnya aku nak cerita benda lain -,-


2 weeks of blessings. I really really really really miss UNITEN so much. Rindu sangat-sangat. And now, aku nak sematkan dalam blog ni. Okay, semat lah sangat -,- But here are some of my awesome friends I met there.


Jas Nadhirah - Masa mula-mula kenal dia, I thought dia sombong haha really -,- Well, i did learn not to judge somebody before you know them. Somehow, hmm, my bad. Dengan dia lah mula-mula aku pergi library, haha, jauh gila library. Dia baik, serious. Sweet. Cantik :) 


Nora - Nama dia nora je. Simple. Haha, pergi hospital buat med check up dengan dia. And dia ada baju sama dengan aku, cuma colour different. Okay seriously why am I telling all this? -.-


Ashraf Arif or Ash - Dia ni kat luar takde lah bising sangat. Selalu IM-ing dengan dia. And yes he's nice. Quite caring. Suka chinese girls. Punyalah banyak dia tunjuk kat aku -,- Buat apa tah.


Syafiq - Dia ni pon sama macam Ash, beza dia kat luar aku dengan dia pernah cakap sekali dua je -,- Pemalu takde lah pon haha. Tak lah baik sangat lol okay :p 


Koh, Tieran Aqua, Cendawan haha, cendawan XD YDE yang panggil dia ni cendawan of course for reason XD, sampai aku lupa nama betul dia. 


Shira - Aku adore dia ni. Rajin, berani, Independent. Everything she did by her own self. Pandai pulak tu. Dan comel. Haha 


Mimi, Shida and Jihan - My house mates. They're fun. Cuma tak dapat nak kenal lebih. 


Raja Nissa - Kawan si Echot yang kelakar gila. Hahaha. Cool gila dia ni


Nisha - Dia ni wa cakap sama lu, terbaik bro. Lol okay. Dia baik gila. Selalu teman aku. Aku ni almaklumlah penakut level paling atas. Selalu teman aku dinner, penah teman aku tidur. Dia nampak je macam kasar, tapi pemalu yang amat XD tapi berani. Hai sha, thank you for everything :))))))


And last but not least, my new Best friends.
Yas Dila and Echot - Paling terasa masa nak tinggal kan diorang haritu. I miss them so much. Like seriously. Walaupun baru 2 minggu kot kenal, but kitorang rapat gila gila. I'd mentioned before, they're the one who actually taught me of how to laugh again (by that time of course). Malam terakhir aku kat Uniten, aku tidur dengan diorang. And everything I left there, I gave it to them. Masa mula-mula tahu aku dapat tawaran tu, Dila tak kasi aku pergi. "Kita dah bincang kan ecah benda ni, tayah pergi." Haha dila marah :p Yas nangis. Aku tak tahu lah aku perasan ke apa, tapi dia down gila. Aku tahu ni. There's some reasons yeah. Be strong Yasreen. Kau kuat kan :) I never know why, but aku seriously selesa sangat-sangat dengan diorang, and I do love them so much. And kat sini, UiTM, every second I wish for them to be here with me. Setiap benda yang aku buat mesti aku teringat diorang haha. 


Ni lah satu masalah aku. Err eh, bukan masalah, nikmat :) Nikmat bila aku sayang seseorang, aku sayang sepenuh hati. Takde tolak bahagi. Yang ni mmg betul-betul aku. Sampai kadang-kadang jadi sakit sendiri. Bongok jugak XD But you know, the feeling, precious. Aku hargai sangat-sangat benda yang satu dalam diri aku ni. Pelik kan. Aku sendiri pelik. Kenapa wujud benda2 ni. Okay -,- 


So friends, good luck in everything. Jangan lupa aku. Nanti kita bukak business jual satu dunia. Okay -,- Amin Lol okay. And Yas Dila and Ecot, selamat datang. Haha. Aku nak korang tahu, aku sayang korang sangat2.And I miss you guys so much. Jaga diri baik-baik. Jangan gaduh-gaduh. Ingat apa aku pernah pesan. Belajar rajin-rajin. Jangan lupa aku, your youngest sister and best friend :) Future Best Chartered Accountant! :) I love you sayangs :* Aku ni sebenarnya kan rindu gila babeng ni :( Okay dah aku tanak sedih. Ecah kan kuat X) This is what we call expressing. Yeah the only way untuk lepaskan semua benda yang ada kat hati ni. Aku tak reti nak cerita kat sesiapa. Semua busy. Tak diorang aku yang busy. So... nvm.  


Credit : Yas


And, I miss my Perfect Nine and my SMS too. I miss my old life. Dear P9 and sms, I'm so sorry for everything. Good luck in your studies. Make your parents proud of you. Make each and everyone of us proud. My prayers are always for you. I miss you. And I love you. Chin up. Be strong. Behave. Be good ;) Jangan lupa aku. Aku tak pernah lupa korang. Remember to always hold my words :)


And Ibu, ayah. I'll try my best in everything. I'll make you proud. Insyaallah. Pls pray for me. 


I'm in a situation where sometimes I dont even know my self. I'm falling down. But I know Allah will ease everything for me and hold me tighter. And to the people I love, thank you for being in my life. Ya Allah, bless my family, my best friends, TP9, SMS, YDE, the people around me, the people that ever made me happy and smile. Forgive them, guide them, bless them. And I love you guys, for the sake of Him :) I really do appreciate each and everyone of you. May Allah hold us tighter and guide us to Jannah. I love you. 
   
Trying harder,
Ayesha Nadhrah
3.12am. 

No comments: