Instagram

18 February 2012

thirteen year old me



It was 5 years ago. I was in form 1. Both of us, Adynn and me were the youngest one. We were the Kumpulan Nasyid SMKBTHO2. Hahaha. For the first time I saw this picture, I was laughing so hard. I mean, look at me. Hahaha okay fine, I censored my face cause it was too.. err haha kay whatever. Oh ye, I got this from Cikgu Hasmalaili. She posted the picture on my wall. and I guess some of you have seen this? Then you know how i look like right? Please laugh. I know how weird and ugly and err i am. 


Okay well thats not the main point why i posted this picture. Looks who's in there. Berdiri dua dari kanan. Yeah. Datin Azmah. Siapa ingat dia? Haha, me ingat dia :) And I kinda miss her. Kan Adynn? :) 'Dari sekolah berbeza tapi boleh berkawan kerana minat yang sama' Her to Adynn and Qis. She was actually describing the friendship between Adynn and Qis. Well masa 1 Kualiti dulu, Datin ajar sivik. Haha it was actually the first week of school. so macam biasa lah kan, sesi pengenalan bla bla bla. Tak silap masa tu 'minat' both of them was reading kot XD hahaha kot lah. hmm. 


Tapi dekat facebook selalu nampak nama datin. send game request hahaha. datin duduk rumah main game lattew. Lol -_- So the memories remain....... 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

aww..
i miss the 13 years old us..
we were just happy n carefree that time..

AyeshaNadhrah said...

Yeah :') We just went with everything without even thinking what will happen next.