Instagram

25 February 2012

Its already 57th

Good Mornight people. Im still in front of the laptop. Obviously right? Sigh. This week has been a lot nice to me. I'm getting better everyday. I try to shine every second of my life. It's been nice to me. Im grateful. Im happy. Alhamdulillah. Thank you Allah :) Well, Im trying to make my life more beautiful, and meaningful. Lets put away the hatred and be a better person. And I found it great. I admit, a lot of things inspired me lately. I found pleasure, love and greatness at the same time. That sounds interesting right? :D I'm glad that I found it. Buka mata luas luas. Buka hati sebesar besar nya. Buka minda terang terang. Buka telinga dalam dalam. You'll know exactly what I mean.


"I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion treating people the way you'd want to be treated and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That's what I stand for. I also believe in dance."
- Ellen DeGeneres

So I'll be meeting my best friends on Monday. Im so excited about it. And this time, qistina will join us. Yeayy. Havent see her for atleast 2 months already. I miss to see her in person. I miss to hug her. Hopefully she will make it. Amin :D 


Pray for me. Pray for me. Pray for me. Your guidance and love is all that I really need Ya Allah. 



No comments: