Instagram

08 October 2010

what it mean to me

well, macam yg semua orang tahu, 2 minggu lagi, adalah final exam. as what can i say, i'm ready for about 25%. kalau tgk orang lain, semua macam 80% ++ omygod. what is actually happen to me? at one time dulu, i was a good student. maybe not very good. but still good. i committed with my works. i do single things teacher gave me. i listen at almost everything teacher asked me to. and even, i never get lower than 50% at exams. but now, it is more worse, i even get 12 per hundred. It is the form 4 subjects is harder or..  (?)


hah, serious, aku tak suka tgk marks aku bawah 50. huhh, rasa macam nak ponyok je ketas tu. no, but yeah, i take my study seriously. very serious. and until now, i still regret on my PMR result. It just, I can see, 8A's is right in front of me. just i am too stupid for not grab the chance faster. ohh, really stupid. 

haha, tutplah criter tuu. well by now, kisah sy kira lapuk tu, 50-50 will berulang balik. But for now, kalau stakat 2 3 orang yg je sepenuh hati nak pertahankan, takpelah, boleh kata babai. aku pon penat. just i wanna say that, all this while, i defend it with my heart and soul (chewaah ^^) haha. but, its true. haha, trust me.

weeheee, tell me, hows ur day ma'am?



No comments: