Instagram

02 September 2010

since things dont get any better, i finally get myself ready for whatever happen next. maybe good and maybe not. i'm quite sad for wht happening right now. it just make me think longer and seems like no end. hahh. entahlahh. 

seriously, i'm missing a lot. i miss my dad, i miss kampung, i miss the old me, i miss who i am before, i miss school, i miss sms, i miss smsers, and i miss us :'( i miss ur dance, i miss ur words, i miss ur laugh, i miss ur smile, i miss u sms

i cry every time i remembered our moments. see, it doesnt mean anything anymore if ure out off. kan? hmm, aku tak tau. but yarr, 9 of u really means a lot to me. each of u. hurhh >< it seems too hard.

well aku ade buat math tadi :


premise 1 : sms is 10
premise 2 : 10 is us
conclusion : sms is us 

hahh, mmglah bulan baik kan banyak dugaan? 

i miss u :'(
 

No comments: