Instagram

20 December 2009

THATS THE WAY>>> i like it!! :)

Ahak ahak.. haha, know thats song? :)
haha, okay, i just spent my two days at Institut Kefahaman Islam Malaysia (IKIM) for the ENGLISH FOR YOUNG MUSLIMS course. I'm having lots of fun there laughing smiling singing playing like a little kids sometimes :) but it was so much interesting. Since I got back from the program, I just talk talk talk. and trying to be 'selamber' all the time. haha, err, I think this is the best seminar I have ever joined.  Makes me laugh and smile all the time even it is so so so so so cold in there. haha, takleh lupe wohh nak beku jari jemari HAHA.

Thanks a lot to Coach Sha, Coach Ridz, Coach Ain and all the coaches for making my two days should-be-a-boring-weekends be so great. The Best!! Unforgetable Coach "shazaym"! HAHA, menarik.

In just two days, I think that i've gain a lot of things about english. The important itself especially in the side of Islam. Learn.. new words. new exciting games. the right way to improve speaking in english. Or at least new beginning to have more good atitudes. New me? Maybe. hmm.


view from up the hall. 100+ participants kot
this picture TERamik dari facebook coach sha.
'TER' okeyhh
sorry sorry sorry :)

One more thing I wanna share with you, a video with song MasyaAllah, Tabarakallah (ARAFAH OST). this song keep on playing in my minds since the first time I listened to it. HAHA : please listen :) absolutely a very nice song,



I'm say it again and again. It is a wonderful program, and I think you should join some other time? :) haha.
so I think thats all for know, i will updating this entry and add some more pictures untuk korg tenung lame lame keyhh. :) enjoy your day readers :) *macam ade je org yg bace. HAHA. syok sndri punye org maa. ehh, sukahatilaa :D

p/s: 3 days before PMR result come out. OMG! takutnyehh. err tapayah kluar pon takpe sebnanyehh :) di restui inshaALLAH
oh yarr, semua tulisan di atas adalah terkeluar automaticly from my minds. taktau la btol ke salah, main tibai jeh. kalau TER salah gne pkataan or, vocabs, or whatever is it, bagitau keyh. :)

ASSALAMUALAIKUM :)

No comments: