Instagram

21 October 2011

Walk beside. never behind


You're my sunshine
my only sunshine
you make me happy
when the skies are grey  ♥

19 October 2011. 


Aku tak perlu someone special sekarang , cukuplah aku ada kawan-kawan yg susah senang bersama . Alhamdulillah :')
Extremely tired but I had a lot of fun with my TIG's family . Ilovethem so much <3 - Muhaiminah

well the diary , the card and our friendship. Aku akan jaga elok2 :') - Izzati

Thankz TIG, you guys rocks my life, you guys fill my happiness, you guys make my life perfect, you guys make me feel comfort and better <3 - Aimin

Just had a supa awesome party with TIG!!! Serious best gler, hehe. So now its time to get serious for SPM. 화 이 팅!!! :)) - Fara

hahaha!!
so that's it..
it was the best day ever!!
best day ever..
^_________^ - Qistina

Dear T.I.G , terima kasih for making my day , seriously this is awesome wei (!) ILOVEYOU :) - Shahzanee



Definitely words cant really tell ya how much fun i had that day. so let the thoughts from my friends tell you. And what you can see, we all had such a memorable moments. And let it stay in my heart as long as i wish to keep it. I couldnt ask for more. Alhamdulillah :')


Best friends, Fara? Words cant describe her really. 
Qistina, she's like a mom. Someone you can count on. I feel safe whenever she's with me
Muhaiminah, She's my lil sister. Someone I can never deny to love. She's the reason to smile and laugh.
Muhaimin,  I tell you people I count on him a lot. People talk but they never know the truth. Ask me and I tell you why.
Zanee?  the sweetest friend ever. She's weird and simple. I was wrong to her once. But now it all change and punch my face please.
Izzati, the loudest friend I've ever had, but she made me realize my life should be exactly what I want it to be. Cool and loud. 
Adynn, someone you can really count on. she would take a very good care of you like a little sister.
Afif, he's weird, fun to be with and talk to. he's my man, forever my mr excited. dude, he's awesome.


Well I could tell more but no. And guys, as long as you want me to stay, i gonna stay. I'm a person you should walk beside not in front or behind. You've become a part of my life, one of the best i've ever had. May Allah bless all of us. I love youu :)

No comments: