Instagram

02 July 2011



Surprise birthday party :)

Sazah ;D




Kak laili 



She's prettayyyy ;)

And the party begins ;p










I couldnt describe the days by words. So the pictures are worth it. I keep viewing the pictures. Reminds me of the day I will left the school. Leaving the joy of being small girl. And the only thing to worry is the exam results. I will miss the school so much. Everything about it. The canteen, the hall, the flag poles, the perhimpunan pagi. The classes. The Ict's lab and even the toilet. Yelah mana nak dapat lagi tandas macam tuu. And of course, I will greatly miss the teachers and my friends. Ahh, everything. 

So the last 3 days was fun. Prank the twins. Surprise birthday party. 1S1M1M. Tepung air sana sini. Muhaimin dan Mina seriously smells like cekodok yang belum goreng. Omg, bau dorg sedap gilaaaaa :O Haha. Masuk kuali karang.

So, it was great ;D Like seriously yeah. Tok IN Shahzani kata mata dia dah berpeluh banyak kali ;P Haha, me too. I love them so much. More than the pictures. Yelah, a picture is worth a thousand words kann. So its mean that I love them more than words. Okay, macam nak makan pelempang. 



P/s : Hah, if only they know how much I wish they were there too. 



No comments: