Instagram

17 February 2011

normal

‎"There is a polish for everything that takes away rust; and the polish for the heart is the remembrance of Allah." (Bukhari)



Yea, normal is boring. But sometimes it is cool. oh yaa, sometimes! I'm weird. I'm not like others. I don't think like other people usually think. Haha perahsan santan (ayat syarah bulat)


Now, everything is back to normal. Penat is coming back. I need holiday. I need rest. I need peaceful. I need vacation :> School, there's so many to tell. Friends. Teachers. Work. Haih. *Menyesal :| TERUK 


Oh come on, give me ruang. I need space to breathe. Please ? :) Haa, haritu terserempak dgn Wardina Safiyyah kat ikea. Dia cantik gilaa in person :O Her son lagilah, awesome gilaa :O Huh, tak lepas mata pandang budak kecik comel tu :O   


Happy birthday to my dear little cousin AMIRA FARHANAH. Big girl now syg :) I love you ^^  


ALala, rindu si kecik ni :) Belajar rajin-rajin, nanti boleh belanja kak sha kereta sebijik :D Hehe


And ada orang dalam kelas Gamma saya sungguh annoying. Rasa nak sumbat penyapu je :/ dan rasa nak jerit, BOLEH SENYAP TAK. Semak kepala aku je. Tapayah nak merapu lebih-lebih lah. Lama-lama, tak lawak pon tahu?!





No comments: