Instagram

09 December 2010

finally

when it comes to type something here, the feel to write will suddenly flush away like wind. same goes to all the ideas. and its end up this blog not update for a very long time. haha. but see, it is not important at all. boo. so, today is 10 dec. 


And yeayy :D my dad home :) i miss him so much >< oh yeah. lots of chocolates, souvenirs, shirts, jubah and more. ehehe :) and now, i'm busy with tuition and studies. i dont want to, but i need to. this is about my future, and my life, and not yours. tahun depan, will be no more 
  • tido dalam kelas
  • 24/7 facebook + blog
  • <40 marks in exams
  • spend my time to nothing 
and it will be like


ibu : tuition
me : okay
ibu : seminars
me : okay
ibu : study !
me : okay


hehe. trust me. its gonna be very tiring year. but sokay, its better than have to survive with no As plus all D's for SPM. 


And next year will be no more kawad. ohh tak lah semua. i mean, will not, gila2 struggle for that. but still will KRS, QM, KRN, ICTs and for sure Sentiasa Mencari Seronok :) hehee. jom berjaya sama2 ^^oh, i know i can. i know we can. hehee. yeay :)  


and i think it is not too late to wish all muslims, HAPPY MUHARRAM :) and slamat berhijrah, kepada yg lebih baik :) 


and what i'd do for hijrah this year? i wanna be a better muslim! pray for me. may all of us forever in Allah's bless. Amin :) 



No comments: