Instagram

29 December 2012

So.. in just another less than 6 hours, I'll be off to Lendu. While most of the students are going back on Tuesday. New year kan T.T Tahniahlah sambut new year jauh dari family. Tak cool man. Takpe. Ada kawan kawan. And ada kelas. Ada quiz pulak tu T.T Haha nais! 2012 has been so nice to me. Allah has given me so much to live. 

It happens to be one of the hardest year I've ever been through so far. And it has come to end. I am very grateful. Enough said, I've been living most of the days of the year 2012 to the fullest. Semua benda aku buat aku capai kepuasan tu. Alhamdulillah. New friends, new life, new problems, new everything. It was a bless for me. 

To the people whom I already knew in the past 6 months, thank you for being a part of my life and giving me memories. Thank you for being a part of my life and my heart. And one more thing... :)

Happy 18th birthday Faralina Shakirah. You do know how much I love you and miss you always. Wherever you go pls remember I am always with you. May Allah bless ur life and our friendship. Thank you for everything. And thank you Allah for this friendship. I wish you a happy life dekat Muadzam sana, future and afterlife. Take care lil sister. I miss you. 


See you when I see you Seventeen November Hehe. Assalamualaikum! & Happy new year in advanceeee!

No comments: