Instagram

17 April 2012

So far so good

Peace be upon you readers :) Macam dah lama kan tak merapu panjang panjang berjela 5 kaki kat sini. Yeha. I dont have the mood to write, although the idea is like mengalir-ngalir ibarat air sungai. Okay, whatever. Last last friday, see, last last friday, not last friday. Senang cerita 6 April haritu, was my Jpj test. And I am very grateful that I've passed my P license. I can drive legally now :D It means a lot to me. Because first, I dont have to spend another Rm150 if I dont pass the test. And it will took me about another month to finish the test. Really frustrating if thats really happen. Second, I have to spend a day at Imkeda for the test. A day. And yes it was really worth it to wait one whole day with the sun on top of your head. 

So I'm here to tell you that I'm very very happy I've passed :') And of course a big thanks to my parents, Kak Mas yang baik dan kelakar yang ajar saya yang lembab gila ni dengan tekun dan sabar -,- Pakcik QTI yang menakutkan. Cik Jah Imkeda yang bising gila. And of course Kakak Jpj yang lawa gila :'D Haha seriously dia lawa. Thanks. Okay dah lah tu kan.

And third, I'm so happy that I can finally fulfill my promise to my best friends nak bawak diorang jalan jalan hahaha. Okay later kita cerita. 




Tuesday
Since Muhaimin and Minah ada kat sini last week, kitorang decide nak buat video yang konon nya nak buat tu haha. We had so much fun walaupun hanya lima orang je ada. Only Allah knows how much we want the rest to be there too. But, what to do right :) And I've posted the video sebelum ni kan? It is a very long video. But I've been repeating it more than 5 times by now. Sangat comel okay :D I was laughing so hard really and cried in the end. I miss everything so much :') Thanks a lot to Ikhwan bawak amik lesen kat Imkeda. Bw kitorang jalan jalan haha, was fun really!






Wednesday
Since it was public holiday, my parents were not working, ada kereta dan I can drive legally so, haha apa lah lagikan. Round round. Bila public holiday of course lah padat macam apa je jusco tu. So last sekali, minah je tengok wayang dengan cik abe dia heheh. At first nak karaoke. But we end up lepak dekat jco tangkap gambar gambar gambar semua. And the best part was actually in the car. 

Masa hantar Qush balik. Menyanyi nyanyi, record video. Singgah rumah kacau mummy kitorang, Cikgu Hasmalaili yang tengah buat roti haha. Singgah rumah adynn snap gambar and suddenly battery habis -,- So not cool. Berani betul aku sampai ke sana hahaha but i dare to be honest with my parents, I told them the truth and they was like 'Oh ha baguslah tu'. It was so much fun. 

 Dear best friends, I love you guys so much :*

And honestly, dalam hati I keep on repeating 'OMG, I'm going to miss this so much, I'm going to miss them like crazy' I was crying inside. You know, realizing that we gonna be far away from each other. Sigh I hate distance. Ya Allah, please keep our hearts stay strong together no matter how far apart we're going after this. 

And only when I'm home, I just realized news pasal Tsunami. I feel so sad cause you know, we are having good time without realizing that something bad were happened. Orang lain tengah panic and antara hidup dengan mati. But syukur Alhamdulillah, Allah sedarkan kita dari kelalaian. He miss us saying His name. Someone told me this :') 

Thursday 
Dapat tahu Teacher Shanti nak pindah. Pergi carrefour beli hadiah datang sekolah bagi. She was crying and keep telling us that she knew it, we will come. I was touched. Seriously dia baik sangat :) Where ever you're going, take care teacher!  


So that is how my April works so far. Nice kan :') I'm truly happy. And oh ayah promised bawak pergi skate hujung bulan yeayy. Omg lama gila tak skate. Lama gila! Serious aku dapat kereta nanti every month aku nak pergi. So till then :) And wait for more pictures okay. Tak sempat lah sekarang haha :S

Be good everyone!








2 comments:

Niϟa said...

comelya post niiiiiiiiiiiii :)

AyeshaNadhrah said...

Hahahhahaha timaceh :p