Instagram

21 November 2011

Just A Few :)

Assalamualaikum :) Well hello people. I'm back when I'm not supposed to be here -,- Kay since tomorrow is a day off and ayah is not home so i think it is the right time kan? 

As semua orang tahu, its SPM. Five subjects down, another five to go. I'm still here bertawakal sepanjang masa. Bahasa Melayu and English was not bad, and I will cry if the result come out with no As. Sejarah, well.. Yeah just okay *sigh* Mathematics was not bad and Insyaallah A in my hand. Today, Pendidikan Islam paper was just nice. 

Okay the last 4 days was my birthday. Well I'm not celebrating it at all. Yeah for now. SPM kan :) plus Ayah was in London. Well, I'm seventeen now. The time to see the real world has come in just a few weeks more. Honestly, I'm so afraid for the fact that I'll be leaving so soon. The school, the people in it, the environment have been my life since years ago. How am I gonna survive after this? Tell me how? :(

The birthday huh? Well sometimes I do feel like I dont belong here. Just that I belong to somewhere else. Yeah I dont really clear of what I'm talking about right now. I deny it almost every time but I couldnt find the reason of staying. You, the readers may not understand what am I talking about, but I believe someone would understand. Its hurt so much. You know, there's a lot of people around you but none of them would tend to ask or realize  "Whats wrong with you?" "I know you're not okay," "Just stop saying youre okay, tell me why?" But yeah never mind. I'm just fine. As usual. As always. 

Kay just ignore that. Perkara pertama yang saya akan buat sebaik SPM habis adalah tentunya Lesen. Okay lesen. Then I'll go on with the 1001 plans. Its gonna be fun. Yeah it really gonna be fun (Y) I cannot wait ;D 

*Checking my hard disk* Okay there's a lot of things in here. And the most of all that caught my attention is my so-called-diary. It was about 2 years back. I wrote EVERYTHING in there. Even it was just on Microsoft Office. I love it cause I can lock it. No body will ever read it. And there was I wrote about this woman, a big-heart woman. I want to make a change, just like her. Well someday :) 

AND OH OH, A big match tonite between HarimauMuda The Malaysian Heroes, and The Garuda. Ya Allah, please help us. May Malaysia win this. Insyaallah. Insyaallah :') Tapi menang kalah, ILOVEYOU MALAYSIA ♥ ♥ ♥ I love youuuuuuuuuu. Muhaimin, pinjam ye :)






By becoming nothing, we become part of everything - Yasmin Ahmad

I miss you. 







No comments: