Instagram

13 April 2011

what i stand my life for

Assalamualaikum :) 


Today is about My Heroes :) Yes, semua org ada hero kan? And for me, my heroes are my families :) and nothing can change it. 


Ibu. She's the best person I've ever known in my life. She knows me well. She had never give up on me. She will be there whenever I need her. And yet, I really need her every single day in my life. I couldn't imagine what would my life be without her. I really do. Mom, I love you, I love you, I love youu soo much. Thanks for everything. 


Ayah. The best ever superman in my life. Even the Superman on TV never impressed me like he does. And yes, I could be nothing without him. He is my man. My superman. I love you dad. I love you so muchhh! Same goes to him, I couldn't imagine my life without him. 


Nadiah and Syarah. Oh yeahhh. My bestfriends. Selalu gaduh, selalu baik :) They know me well. In and outside of me. I love them so much. Only I can fight with my sibling, you lay a finger on them and you die! Trust me. I would do anything for them! :) I love you guys so much. 


My family? Yeah. The best I've ever had in my life. I love you ♥  So much :)







No comments: