Instagram

29 January 2011

they don't know

First school holiday for the year. I've been waiting this for a long time. yaa, since the date 3/1/2011 :) haha, apakah? tak semangat lansung nak sekolah ==' hmm. so know, another month is gone.. 7 month left for SPM trial. and 10 month left for the real one. I'm very tired since the first week of school. Now it is time to rest and accomplish what has not been completed. Homeworks and everything. Before the school starts again and I'm ready for nothing. Huraaah. 


School is as usual. Buruk. Kehkeh. No-lah. School was fun and tiring. If only cry can makes the things go easier, i would be crying. huh. ICT? there's like no end. shit! Oh Allah, where's the end? I can't see it! And more worse, everybody was like don't care. 


I will sit for 10 subject for SPM. Art as additional. Is it wrong to learn? Naah, i'm just asking. Because some people did think its wrong. Just because it doesn't suit with the main subject you're taking. Ohh, please. Whats wrong with that? Annoys me a lot -.- Gamma is great. So do SMS. We get along together with joy :) Err, maybe sometimes not. Yaa, rarely not. Trust each other, it will be fine :) Thank God. I'm very lucky! 





No comments: