Instagram

06 November 2009

testing, 1 2 3 :)

Name yang tertera dalam ic, NUR AYESHA NADHRAH JOHARI KAMAL. Laher pade 17 November 1994 pada pukul 4:16pm. Urmm, Penduduk tetap Bdr Tun Hussein Onn sejak umur 5 tahun kot. Yeah, until now!

I have everything here. My family, my awesome best friends, my greatest friends, team, and unforgettable teachers. && they are so so makeme smile and laugh until my stomach feel so tertekan haha. & I love it. SO MUCH! They are the greatest things happen to me, & I would not let them go before they know how big,& much I love them. I couldn’t imagine how will my life without them? :)


There is laugh so there will also be tears. Huh. Yes, a lot of. But I admit the things happen to me,make me strong, stronger, strongest. Yeah! Haha. Org cakap dugaan yang berlaku, selagi kte tak mati, bende tula yang akan kuatkan kite. Hehhh :)

urmm, act, this acc is the 4th maybe. haha, sbelom ta pena jadi. so tekad. && akhirnyyaaa... :)

p/s: my words is always tunggang tbalek, dan cakap pon maen bantai jeh, especially ENGLISH. haha. so tayah kutok :D




No comments: